Dog training offers fun, affordable programs and puppy training classes that address a variety of needs for adopted animals. It has become the training program that not only helps owners but gives back to our community and animals in need.
Puppy Kindergarten is designed to meet the training and socialization needs of pups that are under 18 weeks old. Owners and their pups learn to adapt to new people, dogs, environments, and experiences.
Please familiarize yourself with our cancellation and transfer policies prior to signing up. Review the Dog Training Class Policies.
PUPPY TRAINING CLASS INCLUDES
- Off-leash socialization.
- Appropriate greetings.
- Boundry training.
- Basic skills, including sit, down, wait, come when called.
- Leash walking.
- any many more
- Dog Ages: 5 months or under
- Schedule: 4 weekly classes 1 hour in length
- Puppies must be under 5 months old.
- Puppies must have at least two sets of (DA2PPV) vaccinations given 7 days prior to class start date.
- Puppy training classes are held outdoors in our Green Play Yard.
- Preregistration is required.
Mary S. Roberts Pet Adoption Center group training classes are not meant for:
- Dogs who have growled, snapped or bit a person.
- Dogs who have bitten other animals.
- Dogs who exhibit aggression or other behavioral issues.
Please check back soon for upcoming classes